Marci Deane talks with Ria Quershi, client care manager, marketing specialist, and realtor with Coast Lifestyles Network – Sunshine Coast Real Estate from the Sunshine Coast near North Vancouver, BC.
Ria Quershi is a client care manager, marketing specialist, and realtor with Coast Lifestyles Network – Sunshine Coast Real Estate from the Sunshine Coast near North Vancouver, BC. Previously a pastry chef for over 20 years, she is the author of Kapusta or Cabbage, and has made several appearances on CITYTV CityCooks.
Ria began her career in real estate in 2011 and now partners alongside her husband, Russ. Ria is passionate about the Sunshine Coast and its community. She loves the slow-paced lifestyle offered by the region and its convenient accessibility to North Vancouver.
Ria expands on current trends in the Sunshine Coast market, why increasingly more people are choosing to live in the area, and how Coast Lifestyles offers a personal customer service experience which sets them apart in the field.
- [2:25] What awards and recognitions have you and your team received?
- [3:18] What areas do you specialize in?
- [4:19] How are roles divided amongst the team?
- [5:21] When did you know this was the right business for you?
- [7:51] Can you share a specific story from a past experience you’ve learned from?
- [10:15] The business is more about making the sale; it’s about building relationships with clients.
- [10:57] What are some recent trends in the market on the Sunshine Coast?
- [13:05] Increasingly more young families are moving to the area.
- [13:20] What is the typical commute like for people in the area?
- [14:37] Can you tell us about trends for recreational properties?
- [15:15] The closer you live to the ferry the more you will pay.
- [16:02] What advice would you give to those considering a move to the Sunshine Coast?
- [17:40] Where can people find more information about moving to the area?
- [18:30] What should clients look for in a realtor?
- [20:05] Your realtor should understand trends and know the market.
- [21:03] Anything else to add about the Sunshine Coast?
58 Clark Road Gibsons BC Canada
- Web: coastlifestyles.ca
- Tel: 604-741-7119
- Toll-Free: 1-888-466-2277
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org