Stephanie Orr is a realtor with Vancouver Property Group in North Vancouver, BC. She has been in the business for more than 15 years. Passionate about people and building relationships with her clients, Stephanie loves to help people find the right solution to their specific needs. She is a firm believer in giving back to the community, participating in various charity events and groups in the community.
Stephanie discusses with Marci about the current trends in the North Vancouver real estate market, the benefits of referrals, and tips for those looking to buy or sell in the upcoming months.
- [2:21] Tell me about the specific part of the market you work in.
- [3:19] How did you get into the real estate business?
- [4:22] Is there a specific experience which solidified your passion for the business?
- [5:22] What is the best advice you received early on in your career?
- [5:44] In real estate, you’re a thoroughbred horse. Blinders on, head down, and run the race.
- [6:32] How do you build a business on referrals?
- [6:57] 95% of my clients come from referrals.
- [7:45] In the current market, we’re getting back to basics. Spring 2016 was abnormal.
- [8:42] What significant changes do you see for the buyer in this more traditional market?
- [9:27] How does the market affect the research you do for clients?
- [10:24] What advice would you give to sellers in Fall 2016?
- [11:10] Properties sell through to the end of the year, but most buyers tend to be less interested by the end of November.
- [11:23] The end of the year is a great time for buyers and investors.
- [13:04] For those outside your area, what tips would you give to those looking for a realtor?
- [13:47] Look for a realtor who is able to connect with you.
- [14:00] The realtor needs to understand the market well so they can protect you.
Contact Stephanie Orr