Established in 2006, Tanja combined her passion for painting and business into Powell Painting. Quick growth came from positive referrals and dedicated work. The current team consists of over 40 expert painters. Their commitment to client satisfaction has allowed them to excel in the field.
Tanja shares the common mistakes people make when looking for a painter for their property and how to avoid them.
- [0:29] How did you get started in the business?
- [1:16] What were you doing before Powell Painting?
- [1:56] As an entrepreneur, I enjoy getting to know the people I work with and giving them new opportunities.
- [2:21] What kind of painting do you specialize in?
- [2:52] What should people look for in a good painter?
- [3:26] How does a buyer find the right painter to work with?
- [4:05] Ask for references and work with trusted professionals.
- [5:44] What should a thorough, good quote look like from a painter?
- [6:55] What is a typical timeline for a job?
- [7:08] We test our products to ensure the best quality.
- [7:32] We use ideal savings to give back to our clients.
- [9:25] Other companies can be unreliable, and here’s some examples.
- [9:55] Sometimes the pricing fluctuates depending on the kind of work or property.
- [10:45] When did you know this was the right career for you?
- Web: powellpainting.ca
- Phone: 604-314-8178
- Email: email@example.com