Jacquie Wilson started off working as a volunteer coordinator but felt she needed a change. Since then she has been helping the people of North Vancouver with their real estate needs for the past 7 years. Whether you are a first-time buyer looking to get into the housing market or looking to sell your property, or an experienced investor, she can provide you with comprehensive real estate solutions.
Marci and Jacquie talk about the Lynn Valley, what strategies work for buyers, and why it’s important to work with a Realtor who is there to help you, not fill their own ego.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:35″] Why did you change real estate brokerages?
- [spp-timestamp time=”05:00″] People who have been in real estate for awhile tend to be good at it. If you were not good you would not have made it very far.
- [spp-timestamp time=”05:25″] What’s happening in The Lynn Valley?
- [spp-timestamp time=”06:04″] The secret to selling, is making what you have look pretty.
- [spp-timestamp time=”10:00″] The public is generally not fond of old homes, they require too much maintenance and costs upfront.
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:00″] What strategies do you have for buyers?
- [spp-timestamp time=”12:25″] An appraisal doesn’t have to be a condition. It can be an agreement.
- [spp-timestamp time=”14:10″] Do your homework, that way your offer will be accepted when the time comes.
- [spp-timestamp time=”16:00″] Trust your instincts when choosing your realtor.
Contact Jacquie Wilson