Nicola Campbell is a Realtor with Walter Homes and RE/MAX Crest Realty Westside in Vancouver, BC . She has been in the business for 14 years. Nicola has earned a place in the top 10% of top producing Realtors for all of Vancouver and is among the top 3% for RE/MAX worldwide.
Marci and Nicola talk about first time home buyers, what questions they have, and what your first steps should be.
- [2:00] Who are first time home buyers these days?
- [3:20] It’s not impossible to get a home in North Vancouver but it is important to adjust your expectations.
- [4:05] What are 3 things a buyer needs to think about?
- [4:15] Don’t ask the listing agent for help.
- [5:45] Who pays for the Realtor when you are the buyer?
- [6:40] Step 1 in the process is to talk to your mortgage broker and get pre-qualified.
- [10:15] Work with someone you have a great report with. You’re going to be spending a lot of time with your Realtor.
- [11:00] What is the most common question you get asked by first time home buyers?
- [12:00] Don’t let in all the noise out there(negative media reports, complaints about affordability, etc.).
- [12:55] It’s still a good decision to get into the Vancouver real estate market.
Contact Nicola Campbell and Walter Homes