Established in 2006, Tanja combined her passion for painting and business into Powell Painting. Quick growth came from positive referrals and dedicated work. The current team consists of over 40 expert painters. Their commitment to client satisfaction has allowed them to excel in the field.
Marci and Tanja talk colors, how they work with one another, and how gray can be more complex than you think.
- [0:40] What have you seen changed in the painting industry over the past 10 years?
- [1:55] Paint has changed a lot in the last 5 years alone.
- [3:10] What advice can you give people about picking colors?
- [3:25] As soon as someone sees the colors on the way they have an opinion.
- [4:35] Because Vancouver has a lot of gray weather in the winter I recommend warm grays or do a combination with a warm neutral colors and a featured gray.
- [5:45] What do you do when a couple can’t agree on a color?
- [6:00] Men and women both see color differently.
- [6:55] What is the best business advice you have ever gotten?
Contact Tanja Powell